Sunday, May 6, 2012

Turning over a new leaf

It happened to be my birthday this past week, on May 2nd. I turned 24 and Derek always teases me how he married an older woman (only by a month). I had a great day thanks to Derek and family and friends. It was a pretty normal day of going to work and teaching piano but then that night my family and Derek's family got together at my parents house and had a big BBQ (which was delicious). Derek being the clever, witty, and romantically rugged man he is developed this website for me to wish me a happy birthday. This is the link to the website: bib.derekmpayne.com .We all had a good time with good food. Here we are right after the BBQ. 



For this first post we are going to keep it short and sweet. I'm going to be adding more posts here back to back of just some quick flashbacks of what else we've been doing since we've started all our memories together. I hope you all enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment