Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Nesting has Started and in Full Swing

Since finding out that we are pregnant, the nesting mother in me has come out more that I thought it would. My mom and I bought a few baby outfits just to get things started, I have started making a crib quilt, I have picked out some nursery colors, and making some big plans for the babies room. Here are a few pictures of a few of the things I have started to do. I will continue to post as I finish things up.

I wanted to choose something "cheery" for the baby room. I liked the primary colors mixture and thought it would go for girl or boy.
wall hanging for the nursery
I still have to bind the quilt, but its almost finished.
A boy outfit (just in case), a neutral outfit, and a girl outfit (just in case).

Derek has been sick this week. I think everyone knows when someone is sick in the house it kinda feels like you need to slow down, but life doesn't. He has been really good though to still to try to work on homework and go to a few classes even though he hasn't felt that hot.

Derek had a good spring break. He was still busy working, doing some homework, and doing things around the house to help out, but it was a bit more relaxing for him and not so demanding. We were able to spend some time with family and friends that were in town during his spring break and that was fun too.

I am getting bigger and bigger. I have grown a lot this week and had to go maternity clothes shopping for a few things.  I will post pictures next week of my growth through the weeks.

Thats all from us this week. Until next week...

2 comments:

  1. I love love that quilt! Are you guys going to find out the gender ahead of time, or have it be a surprise? So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling work! Love it!

    Sorry Derek was/is sick. Hope you can find moments to breathe and relax. :)

    ReplyDelete