Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall is in the Air

Hey everyone....we missed last week with out blogging, sorry. There are probably very few of you out there that actually noticed but we apologize anyway. We just have had very few moments to even breathe and be able to spend time with each other that blogging was kind of down lower on the To Do list and it just kind of got forgotten. But here we are this week. This morning we went to the temple dedication of Brigham Temple and it was really fun to be able to go participate in that. I'm really excited for General Conference in a couple of weeks. It will be nice to be able to just relax and listen to all those wonderful men/women speak to us.

I don't know about all of you but fall is my most favorite time of year. It's just so great. Its not to hot and not to cold. Its the time of year when it starts to be socially acceptable to start pulling out your hot cocoa and blankets to cuddle up in. Leaves changing, beautiful autumn colors, pumpkins, scarecrows, apples, hot homemade soups,etc. Well the past couple of days as I have been looking up at the mountain I kept telling Derek that we have to go up to the mountain before it gets too late and we miss all the fall leaves changing. Its one of my favorite things to do every year is take a Sunday drive up to the mountain and just take everything in. Well on our way home from visiting both our families we finally just decided to make a quick trip. We had a lot of fun and I"m glad we made time to go up, because our schedules are just getting so crazy that I think otherwise we would have kept putting it off until it was too late.

Here are few pictures from our adventures up the mountain. I love the fall leaves up there. Beautiful! One of the great things about living in Cedar.
Don't I just have the cutest husband?
I love this background. 
Me and Derek

We had a great relaxing Sunday drive to take in all the beautiful fall colors. 
Derek and I are both doing great and just keeping busy with same old same old...work and school.
We are so blessed to have such a great life!

2 comments:

  1. 1) I did notice that you missed last week. 2) Cic and I also went up the canyon (different canyon), today to take pictures and look at the fall leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful leaves and you are both beautiful too :) I love fall and I do miss the mountain being close for a drive up. Hope you get to spend a little time together. See you conference weekend!

    ReplyDelete