Saturday, September 29, 2012

A New Do...And this ones for James

Not a whole lot has happened this week outside of our regular schedules of work/school/homework. I did however get a new look. I have had the same hair for quite awhile now and I have been ready for a change for awhile now. So I made a hair appointment and went darker and got a new cut. I really like it and its a good change. Change is good sometimes. It's a fun thing for fall season. If you compare last weeks pictures that we posted to this picture there is a pretty significant difference. I'm no longer a blonde...and yes that's right. Those are red streaks you see in there. It's going to take Derek awhile to get used to finding me in a crowd because he isn't used to looking for a brunette but I'm having fun with the change.


Since not a whole lot has happened this week in our lives that is very exciting we thought we would take a minute and talk about one of our most valued readers of the "Bib and Deek" blog. 

I would like to dedicate this next part of the post to one of our dear friends and one of our most valued blog readers... James McCabe Nickerson. You might all refer to him as McCabe. McCabe is a friend of Derek and mine for quite awhile now. Just a quick spotlight on him: My first memory of McCabe was 7th grade computer class. We had assigned seating next to each other found out that he had the same name as my dad and we've been friends since... odd how that sparked a friendship but it did. Hence, my nickname of James. I asked Derek to reminisce for a minute on McCabe and share a favorite memory of him. One that kept coming to his mind was going to wal mart and buying six foot long sandwiches to eat in Brian Cozzens basement pretty regularly...a lot... through highschool. Of course a bonding moment for teenage boys involving food. He happened to marry one of my best friends of all time, Cicely. McCabe and Cicely have one pet, Tut the Turtle and reside in Logan, Utah. They are great friends of ours. Thanks for reading our blog regularly and being one of our most valued readers. 
Here they are:

Until next time... so long and have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment