Sunday, August 12, 2012

Short post, cute turtle

Hey-o, this is Derek. I'm going to be writing the blog post this week.

So this past week has been full. Bib's been working like crazy to get her classroom ready before her school starts. There's a lot of cleaning, organizing, painting, building, destroying, etc. to be done and I've spent a few extra evenings with her trying to help her out. She has been back to school full-time since Monday, and the first day of class with her new students is fast approaching (Aug. 27th, which is also my first day back in class).

I've just been working full-time at the college and mowing a few family member's lawns in the evenings. Pretty boring stuff. Hopefully next week will be more interesting. Here's a picture of a super tiny turtle:

1 comment:

  1. I like turtles. You have probably seen this video, but I must post it anyway. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

    ReplyDelete