Sunday, November 18, 2012

November Update

This is Derek writing the post for this week. We are doing very well, but not much else to report on. Both Bib and I have been trying to get ahead with work and school so that we will be able to relax during the Thanksgiving break.

We saw the movie Lincoln last night with my parents and we all liked it very much. We got there a bit late, so we ended up sitting in the front section of the theater and had to strain our necks to look up at the screen the whole time. It was still enjoyable, but we all left with some soreness in our necks. (Last week we also saw Wreck-it-Ralph with Bib's parents. We also recommend that everyone sees it as well.)

Bib and I are working on eating healthier and exercising more. Yesterday morning I played basketball with some guys in our ward and I am super sore now. Bib also did a work out and she reports soreness as well.

That is all. Have a nice Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment